Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Olympus Mons

We made a model of Olympus Mons. It really erupted. I think because of the vinegar, hot water and baking soda. We thought the lava that came out of it would turn out red, but it turned out pink. Olympus Mons is the biggest volcano in the world, I mean universe. I think. It's on Mars. When we made it, we thought we did not have enough salt dough.

Mars would be the easiest planet to live on, except for earth. All the other ones are mostly too cold or too hot. And plus, most of their days are mostly more than one earth day long, but on Mars it's one hour longer that our Earth day. Except, like any other planet, the air does not have the stuff we need to breathe. That's why Earth is so awesome to live on!

No comments:

Post a Comment